Tuesday, November 27, 2012

Give Me by LK Rigel

All she wanted was a vacation - but Dumnos offered a new life. When Lilith Evergreen receives an antique ring as a gift, she dreams of a castle by the sea, a magnificent tree at cliff's edge, and a mysterious woman who bids Lilith to come to Dumnos, a land of mist and rain. Cade Bausiney is the future Earl of Dumnos, but at present he just wants to bolster tourism to help the local economy. When Cade and Lilith meet, they're overwhelmed by desire for each other - so intense it must be magically induced. Long ago a witch's spell ended in disaster that left two souls to haunt Dumnos to this day. Lilith and Cade must find a way to make things right - or be forever possessed by the spirits who've waited a millennium to consummate their love. 


Amazon/ B&N/



Our Thoughts:


 If you love fairy tales, get this book. I was hooked right away, the story was so interesting. I loved how unique it was, not like every book out there. I read the whole thing in a day, I couldn't put it down. I loved the play between the Lilith and Cade. After finishing this book, I immediately went and bought anything else I could find by LK Rigel. She has a way of enrapturing you with her words, and transporting you to another world. I highly recommend this book. 5 stars
~Jessi

 This book surprised me at the beginning and surprised me at the end. The transitional pieces between now and the past and the order that this book was written is astounding! The crescendo of the story line was built so well, I had no idea what it was until I was reading it! This was easy to get hooked into and stay that way. I would love to write a larger or more defined review, but to do that without telling you the plot, sub plots and twists and turns is impossible. That having been said, I give this book 4 ¾ stars.
~Carrie

 Give Me is the first book in the Tethers series by Lk Rigel. I really enjoyed this book and the imagery the author writes in it. You will fall in love with Lilith and what she goes through and how strong she is.I just love the characters! Lk Rigel leaves you wanting more with how the book ends! Lilith Evergreen is from the United States and living a happy life with Greg, a socialite, until Greg goes on a business trip and comes back to meet her at a restaurant. Lilith's world crumbles and he hands her blow off money, so she decides to go on a trip to Tintagos Castle. She has been dreaming about it for years. Lilith arrives to Dumnos and meets Cade Bausiney. They have a instant connection and fire between them. Lilith learns of the lore behind Dumnos, Tintagos Castle, and the Tragic Fall Inn. Lilith gets another shock when she discovers that not all the lore is just Fairy tales. Will Lilith beat the curse? What is going on between her and Cade? I give this book a 5 star review! Can't wait to read Bride of the Fae #2 book in the Tethers series!
~Merisha (guest reviewer)


No comments:

Post a Comment